Founded in 2011, Capital One Labs is the company’s experimental product & technology incubator and accelerator. It’s a startup culture with the financial backing of a Fortune 200 company. With teams in SF, NYC, and DC, Labs is a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, data scientists, developers, and other innovators who are committed to our mission:
Inspire, explore, enable, and deliver.
Redefine how people interact with their money.
We do this by looking 2-3 years into the future to identify high impact opportunities, and then we set out to develop and deliver new and impactful solutions that help customers and Capital One succeed. To see what we’ve been up to, follow us on Twitter @capitalonelabs.
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience in Administrative experience
- 2 years of experience in Verbal and Written Communications
- 2 years of experience in Multi-tasking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.