Administrative Assistant III
A great opportunity exists for detail oriented, organized, innovative, confident, and experienced professional to work with a stellar team in a growing business.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and have the ability to work with multiple Relationship Managers and other administrative professionals collaboratively, ideally possess flexibility, be able to adapt to constantly changing demands and capable of taking on new and unfamiliar tasks. In addition, you will be competent at multi-tasking and will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens in the office. This position is extremely pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient operation.
Administrative Assistants perform an array of administrative and clerical functions essential to running an organization efficiently by managing time effectively. You will serve as an information and communication manager for an office; plan and schedule meetings by managing calendars; handle travel arrangements; create expense reports and disseminate information by using the telephone, e-mail and mail services.
You are an administrative professional who is poised to grow your career while still growing your life. And we understand! Let Capital One be your home away from home. Opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment in a dynamic, technologically-progressive organization await you.
- Manage calendars for Relationship Managers by assisting with their scheduling of meeting invitations and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Answer incoming calls and relate messages to respective Relationship Manager or Client Services associate.
-Arrange meetings, as directed by Relationship Managers. Organize meeting logistics such as: booking appointments, scheduling meeting rooms, catering services, audio/video, preparing presentations and reports for distribution and other essential services, as needed.
-Prepare, print, bind documents for meetings.
-Manage data input to the Sales Relationship Management tool (SalesForce), including entering new contacts, sales calls notes, loan/deposit/treasury/cross-sell pipeline opportunities, retrieving lists as requested by Relationship Manager, and researching disconnected relationships and missing data.
-Act as liaison between Relationship Managers and Sales Analysis Performance Management team resolving conflicts reported on, or missing from, the monthly performance scorecard.
- Pick up incoming mail daily and deliver outgoing mail for the team.
- Schedule travel, coordinate events, ticketing (sporting events, concerts, client entertainment, etc.), work with marketing and create expense reports on behalf of Relationship Managers using Capital One systems.
- Be familiar with all office equipment such as scanners, fax machines, copy machines, and multi-line phones.
- Assist Relationship Managers with new equipment set up (phones, iPad, etc.), and troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Maintain confidential records and files (both electronic and paper).
-Manage mailings lists (client contact list, holiday card list, Mardi Gras king cake list, etc.).
-Support other tasks and projects directed by Relationship Mangers and Client Services Manager.
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative experience
- Associates Degree
- 5 years of experience in Administrative experience
- 2 years of experience in Verbal and Written Communications
- 2 years of experience in Multi-tasking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.