- Team with a Trust Administrator to provide client services.
- Act as the primary contact in the absence of the account administrator
- Provide non
-routine administrative support functions teamed with account administrator/s to provide client service.
- Make recommendations to the account officer involving individual trust accounts.
- Provide crisis resolution and problem solving.
- Input trade orders accurately within a specific time frame, providing available funds in account to meet trust agreement objectives.
- Verify correct posting to accounts.
- Execute procedures to open/close/transfer accounts.
- Collect assets from brokers or outside institutions and set up assets cost basis on system.
- Handle requests for registration of securities with follow
- Assemble and review all required materials, and attend formal trust reviews with the administrative officer.
- Interact with appropriate service departments to obtain needed information or request that action be taken.
- Follow up to ensure processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- Attend departmental training and applicable Corporate HR educational curriculum.
- Provide telephone coverage within the unit as needed.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- 2 years in a customer contact position
- 2 years communication (telephone, written/e-mail, verbal) experience in an office environment
- 1 year experience using automated systems
- 1 year experience working in a deadline driven work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.