Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
The Administrative Assistant provides support in all administrative tasks. This includes but is not limited to: answering phones, filing, communicating with client and customers, and scheduling of staff. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to communicate, answer telephones, and operate fax machines and copiers in a fast paced environment. Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Must have strong professional etiquette
- Strong computer skills required i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have previous customer service experience
- High school diploma required
- Must be able to work evening/nights and weekends.
Located at the Kansas City Convention Center/Bartle Hall.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.