Administrative Assistant - Legal
Adecco is seeking an energetic Legal Administrative Assistant to support the daily administrative activities within the Legal Department of our Danbury area client. This job is ideal for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, technology driven work environment.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant - Legal dept:
• Handle contract administration and manage contracts database (including filing);
• Primary contact for records management with outside vendor & internal departments;
• Main contact for handling travel arrangements & providing itineraries for Legal Department;
• Prepare, file and submit expense reports for Legal Department;
• Distribute and track laboratory notebooks;
• Support intellectual property lawyers and professionals with various meeting agenda creation and document management;
• Distribute daily mail;
• Department filing;
• Prepare FEDEX mailing as requested;
• Assist in-house attorneys & manager with creation/revisions of presentations, projects, preparation and mailing of correspondence, scheduling of meetings/training sessions, and other tasks as requested.
Requirements for this Administrative Assistant - Legal dept
• 5+ yrs experience in a corporate, executive-level department environment;
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point);
• Strong communication & writing skills;
• Highly organized with the ability to work well under specific time constraints.
This 6-8 week assignment will start ASAP for the right candidate.
Apply Now and follow up with us at 203-792-6500.
Adecco is the largest staffing agency in the world and offers Temp, Temp-to-Hire, and Direct Hire positions. Check out our website at www.adeccousa.com for other job openings and interviewing, and resume tips. We offer Benefits to our Temporary Associates that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Prescription Plans, Holiday Pay Programs, Direct Deposit and more!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.