Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant, NA HR, supporting multiple senior leaders, in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Administrative Assistant, NA HR is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to multiple senior leaders. They will support a senior management team, many with a high sense of urgency linked to critical business issues. They will coordinate and track budget and expenses and manage department purchases. They will interact with senior management on a day-to-day basis, handling very confidential documents and materials, and as such, must maintain strict confidentiality.
The Administrative Assistant, NA HR will:
• Collaborate frequently with senior management and their assistants to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work.
• Exercise independent discretion and sound judgment to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and respond to frequently shifting priorities across multiple departments.
• Manage agreements and contracts with outside consultants and contracts; establish PO’s and work agreements per J&J Company Policies.
• Arrange outside employee and vendor/visitor company visits.
• Manage staff calendars, updating monthly schedule.
• Assemble and manage meeting presentations through WebEx and/or Global Connect.
• Draft memorandums, correspondence, and/or presentations.
• Schedule meetings through Outlook, secure call-in numbers, prepare meeting agendas and manage attendance registration and logistics.
• Arrange domestic and international travel, complete travel expense reports, and manage logistics of travel-related activities.
• Coordinate and track budget and expenses and manage department purchases through J&J Systems.
• Provide administrative support for day-to-day operations as well as individual projects.
• Open, sort and distribute mail, fax documents, keep files, order and maintain office supplies.
• A minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent, is required.
• A minimum of 4 years of advanced administrative/executive experience supporting senior level management is required.
• Ability to partner and work cooperatively with all levels from Executive Leadership and Senior Management.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects/tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Customer and employee focused.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, executive presentations, and database applications.
• Familiarity and comfort using internal systems for travel, purchase orders, service request management and internal portals.
• Able to demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.