Join the Coram/CVS Health team as an Administrative Assistant – Nursing Scheduler and you will support the Norwood branch by assisting with assembling and maintaining patient clinical charts and track nursing visits with patients. In this critical role, you will coordinate both internal nurses and contracted nursing support for continuous patient coverage. This position does not require a CNA or LPN certification.
As an Administrative Assistant –Nurse Scheduler , you will…
* Review patient charts to ensure necessary nursing paperwork is on file, including Signed Treatment Plans and nursing orders.
* Partner with the Nurse Manager to help manage the master schedule for nurses determining optimal staffing coverage for full-time, per diem and agency nurses.
* Track visit corrections and notifying the primary nurse case manager of patient therapy changes or nursing orders.
* Verify daily nursing visits and coordinate changes in scheduled patient visits.
* Retrieve nursing reports and on-call messages daily.
* Daily data entry of nursing notes on patient files.
* Initiate discharge summaries while discharging patient therapies in the system.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm , with an opportunity for over-time per business need. We may need additional help on Saturdays in the future so there is a possibility for a Tuesday - Saturday shift.
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life by providing administrative support to the nursing team. Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
A little about us: