Join the Coram/CVS team as an Administrative Assistant – Patient Support and you will support the Hemophilia department with a variety of administrative tasks in order to ensure proper set up of our care for our patients.
As an Administrative Assistant – Patient Support you will…
* Act as the contact person between all members of the healthcare team to relay necessary information in order to coordinate patient needs.
* Document all communications in the patient clinical chart and obtains co-signatures from a nurse or pharmacist that relate to patient care.
* Initiate discharge summaries, discharge patient therapies and change patient status in the system.
* Provide assistance with overseeing factor/Hemophilia inventory.
* Assemble and maintain patient clinical charts and files documents.
* Enter initial patient delivery ticket information and investigates data entry issues to correct reports.
* Compile information for reports at the request of the Supervisor and monitors in order to avoid delays for customer billing.
This is a per diem position and is NOT through an agency. This role offers between 10-20 hours per week. We are flexible and able to accommodate most schedules!
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life by supporting new patients receiving Hemophilia medications through Coram. Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
A little about us: