Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
Seeking an Administrative Assistant
to function in a strategic position that will support the overall operations of our family of Physician Practices and our Practice Leadership. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do! DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provides clerical support Including typing, composing and proofreading correspondence, indexing and filing documents.
- Answers inquiries or refers callers/visitors to appropriate individuals.
- Compiles reports from data and existing records.
- Gathers information and develops summaries as requested.
- Assists with development and implementation of budget and operational plans.
- Develops and implements office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records, system.
- Ensures adequacy of office supplies and equipment.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments.
- High School Graduate/Equivalent or Associate degree in business administration or secretarial program is preferred.
- Three years of secretarial experience including one year in a healthcare organization is preferred.
- Must be proficient in using the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Additional appropriate education may be substituted for secretarial experience.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom