Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are seeking a highly competent Executive Administrative Assistant to support 3 Sr Directors within our Merchant Product and Engineering organization. This individual must be extraordinarily capable of multi-tasking & appropriately handling sensitive information. Success in this role is demonstrated when this individual anticipates the needs of the executive and takes the initiative to solve problems independently, whilst managing the calendar and emails displaying appropriate judgment. In addition, this individual is expected to proactively identify opportunities to make the overall team more efficient over the long term.
• Follow up on action items on behalf of the executives, as appropriate
• Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes and follow-up
• Establish, schedule and support operating routines including staff meetings and leadership off sites.
• Partner and network with other Company administrative assistants in order to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems
• Communicate efficiently via text, IM, phone, email
• Respond timely to high volume of email and meeting request(s)
• Make global travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately (utilizing CWT)
• Prepare and track purchase orders and expense reports
• Planning, calendar and email management; making considered and appropriate judgments
• Handle incoming & outgoing FedEx, inter-office mail and post
• Manage team distribution lists and organizational charts
• Coordinate / co-manage special projects, as they arise
•Team global all hands events
•Executive sponsored events on and off campus (i.e. restaurant)
•Working with venues and vendors
- Proven ability to independently exercise sound judgment and take initiative
- Strong ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Capable of building strong relationships with other individuals and departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals
- The ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment
- Respect for confidentiality and ability to properly handle sensitive information is a must
- Ability to confidently interface with executive-level contacts inside and outside the company
- A "can-do" attitude that focuses on getting the job done with politeness and good cheer
- Excellent customer service orientation
- 5+ years relevant work experience supporting more than one person
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills with organizational awareness and sensitivity
- A related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong personal values, i.e., personal integrity and acting in good faith
- Able to exercise good judgment and be a collaborative team player
- Must be agile and flexible with strong organizational and prioritization skills
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.