Come join one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies three years running! You will work in a dynamic team environment supporting the day to day administrative operations of the office. Working in a fast paced and multitasking environment, you will provide administrative support for the leadership team, organization of logistics around meetings, events, supply ordering, etc.
- Independently take the initiative to drive change in the organization through influence and leadership
- Ability to identify and create process improvements that impact the organization’s revenue
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management to deliver exceptional customer service 100% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to work at all levels of an organization with high degree of professionalism
- Able to maintain 100% confidentiality when necessary
- Advanced proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
- Experience with scheduling meetings via Outlook
- Event Planning experience required.
- Experience with updating/modifying PowerPoint presentations.
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
A little about us: