We have a great opportunity to launch a career in a pharmacy operation setting as an Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will support the Northwest Region with a variety of administrative tasks, gaining experience in what it takes to make a home health company successful.
Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information. The incumbent exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and demonstrates exceptional customer service in all interactions. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will...
* Assist in the daily business of management, which includes general office work: answering phones and handling or directing calls as appropriate, typing letters, email, or presentations, reviewing reports, copying, filing, scheduling appointments, etc.
* Collect, review and compile information from multiple Regions/Districts and prepare area responses. Region specific information is then forwarded to appropriate departments within Coram/CVS.
* Print monthly and weekly business reports. Research, prepare, and edit reports and presentations. Work on financial tasks as assigned by management.
* Coordinate the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files, ordering supplies, maintaining manuals, and performing all other relevant duties for management.
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel. Coordinate and schedule of large Regional meetings and training events. Completes, submits, and tracks expense reports.
* Assure that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
A little about us: