This position performs a variety of basic and some advanced administrative functions. This includes scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, typing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and developing presentations from templates.
- Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals including:
- Creating presentations using templates
- Produces proposals using templates
- Generates and assembles reports
- Creating and working with spreadsheets using basic calculations
- Receiving and responding to routine correspondence
- Tracking and coordinating Continuing Professional education
- May operate as part of the front desk relief rotation and mail rotation as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements, meeting preparation, calendar coordination, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 0-2 years’ experience in related field or area
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.