Responsible for performing complex, administrative duties utilizing advanced technical skills for designated individual and/or management team. Uses independent judgment on assignments that are often sensitive and confidential in nature.
*Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus*
- Create and handle presentations, complex reports, confidential correspondence and files.
- Prepare presentation materials for internal and external meetings.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Create complex spreadsheets and reports and analyze results.
- Interface with customers and maintain internal and external relationships.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
- Process purchase cards, expense reports and invoices.
- Administer programs, projects and or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized and flexible with the ability to multi-task and support multiple functions.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in an office environment required.
- Experience in coordinating projects.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- SAP work experience a plus.
- Experience in the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience in the creation of complex Excel Spreadsheets.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements and schedule for management.
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.