Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Admin Assistant role at State Street is an exciting, challenging, and highly visible role supporting Senior Vice President(s) and their leadership teams. The successful candidate will need to take initiative, exercise independent thinking, juggle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment. The Admin Assistant must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be interested in working in a professional and team-oriented environment. In this role, the candidate will have the ability to learn about State Street; depending on personal motivation and career goals, the candidate will have the ability to pursue other exciting opportunities in the organization. Responsibilities:
- Provide business and personal administrative support to Senior Executive(s)
- Manage calendar and/or email, coordinate meetings, conference rooms, , correspondence, IT needs and personnel moves
- Able to create and edit presentations
- Process expenses and personal timesheets for executive(s) and leadership team in a timely manner
- Coordinate and oversee document production and special projects, as requested
- Researching and compile materials needed for important meetings, calls and projects
- Work with HR on personnel matters, including on-boarding new hires
- As successful candidate will be proactive and responsive
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and effectively execute in a fast paced environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability
- Excellent communication skills and written skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.