PGIM Real Estate Finance (“PGIM REF,” formerly Prudential Mortgage Capital Company) is one of the nation's largest full-service commercial real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of commercial mortgage investments for Prudential's General Account, CMBS Program, and third-party capital sources, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and institutional investors. PGIM REF specializes in working with the U.S. Department of Housing and Development (HUD). Financing includes but is not limited to new construction, refinances, and acquisitions of properties which may include market rate rental properties or affordable properties with a mix of subsidies (Section 8, Tax Credits, Bonds, Grants).
We are seeking a proactive, highly motivated and organized individual for an Administrative Assistant position in our Clayton, Missouri office. This individual will provide general administrative support to the local team and Chief Underwriter, and will also work with underwriting team members throughout the U.S. The ideal candidate will take on a significant role in assisting with loan processing tasks in addition to administrative duties. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide routine administrative support for managers and others as needed (answer phones, process mail and overnight deliveries, manage calendars, travel, and office supplies, maintain paper and electronic files, other administrative duties as needed)
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Process expense vouchers and reconcile discrepancies
- Interact and assist loan originators and underwriters
- Arrange, compile, and assemble materials for staff/client meetings and site visits
- Perform loan database functions for receipt of borrower and other funds and request payments for invoices, retainers, etc.
- Assist in obtaining bids from third-party report providers
- Assist in receipt of due diligence materials from borrower team for delivery to third party report providers
- Other loan processing tasks as assigned
- Strong office administration and organizational skills; attention to detail
- College degree a plus
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic, coupled with a sense of responsibility and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dependability, and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong initiative and good judgment a must
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Willingness to take direction from various sources within the organization
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.