Seeking to fill a full-time, Administrative Assistant position at an internationally renowned Health Care facility in Palo Alto, CA. The Administrative Assistant provides the full range of administrative and secretarial support to department. Including:
- Types, transcribes, dictation, composes correspondence, takes appropriate action regarding recall/alert notices, maintains calendars, sets up appointments for management staff, answers and screens telephone calls, files and performs other office duties as assigned.
- Must have medical terminology
- knowledgeable in clinic systems and procedures, as well as hospital and clinic organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer literacy in multiple programs such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Bachelors Degree a plus
Two to five years of office work experience
If you meet the qualifications above please Apply Now to be considered for this position!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.