As an Administrative Assistant you will be a vital part of our Mail Order Pharmacy where you will assist with providing support to all managers and supervisors. As an Administrative Assistant you will be part of the coordination and implementation of office procedures and policies, and will be monitoring administrative projects.
- Monitor the front desk to include answering the phone as needed, communicating with vendors, and verifying the entrance of internal and external people into the facility.
- Support all managers and supervisors in written communication, presentations, report preparation, tracking and coordination of projects.
- Maintain confidentiality in regards to member’s accounts and anything pertaining to the pharmacy.
- Coordinator the onboarding process of new employees to include site tour, procurement, and paperwork.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including the setup of in-house and off site meetings
- Schedule and coordinate conference calls and meetings for the site.
- Coordinate the ordering of all office supplies
- Liaison between all aspects of IT and pharmacy management
- Identify problems and develop solutions needed to support a demanding field sales organization.
- Working independently and as well as within a small team that is accountable for multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working within multiple internal and external systems.
- Other administrative duties as assigned