This position performs a variety of advanced administrative functions generally for a line of business or natural work team leader. This includes routinely developing presentations and advanced spreadsheets, managing multiple projects involving complex and confidential data, and providing guidance and assistance to less experienced Administrative Assistants.
1. Provides advanced administrative support generally to a line of business or natural work team leader as well as a department or group of professionals. Including consistently:
• Creating advanced presentations without the aid of a template,
• Drafting proposals with the aid of styles tools
• Generating assembling audit reports and/or tax arrangement letters
• Creating and working with advanced spreadsheets using PivotTables, Lookup, and IF statements
• Receiving and responding to advanced correspondence
• Coordinates travel, meeting preparation and calendars
• Tracking and coordinating Continuing Professional education
• May operate as part of the front desk relief rotation and mail rotation as needed
• May assist with tracking the annual budget
2. Routinely compiles, collects, and analyzes moderately complex and confidential data for projects.
3. May coordinate with Internal Client Service staff to ensure adequate support is available throughout the day for area of responsibility.
4. Provides guidance and assistance to less experienced administrative assistants as required.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• 3-5 years experience in a related field or area
• Prior experience in an administrative assistant role supporting 2 or more team members with general administrative needs.
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO JOB
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
• Effective organization and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Prior experience training other administrative team members