Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Welcomes and accommodates guests and staff in an effective and courteous manner. Answers external and internal telephone calls, taking and delivering messages as needed. May be required to complete the night audit and balance daily transactions if needed. Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Education:
- Verifies all cashiers balance reports, credit card vouchers and other approved vouchers.
- Maintains guest accounts.
- Prepares registration cards for next day arrivals.
- Reviews and reconciles audit reports and run final audit.
- Participates in the Manager on Duty program from 11pm - 7am.
- After training, must display a working knowledge of emergency procedures so that employee and guest safety will be insured.
- Assists in coordinating registration functions.
- Actively performs and participates in daily checklist tasks that include:
- Proper telephone service techniques and PBX operation. .
- Full understanding and utilization of the property management system.
- Assisting all guests in any way possible.
- Issuing and monitoring safety deposit boxes.
- Participates in Quality Assurance Programs that include daily inspections and reviews to address areas in need of improvement.
- Assists with storing and inventorying of supplies necessary to perform daily operations.
- Communicates closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Performs any or all other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge of basic accounting preferred. Minimum Experience:
Minimum of two years experience in a similar position. Minimum Skills/Abilities:
Must have the availability to work flexible hours.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.