As an Administrative Clerk, you will support the Santa Barbara, CA branch with a variety of administrative tasks, ranging from medical record support to interacting with members of our clinical teams.Provide administrative support to the branch manager and staff while assisting with receptionist responsibilities as needed.
As an Administrative Clerk you will…
* Respond to questions from branch personnel regarding company policies and procedures.
* Audit and update clinical records including tracking license re-verifications and TB testing results.
* Assist branch management with tracking of internal company reports.
* Coordinate requests for patient medical records by internal or external customers.
* Assist in maintaining branch record keeping binders.
* Assist with the preparation and logging of patient medical records and branch records for external storage.
* File, fax, and scan medical documents to appropriate departments.
* Maintains office supplies and equipment.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency.Typical work hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM, with an opportunity for over-time per business need.
Challenge your healthcare training or current administration knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life by providing the operations team administrative support.Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position.Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.