Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Administrative Clerks are responsible for assisting managers with administrative tasks such as ordering inventory and logging invoices. This individual works closely with the Production Manager/Location Manager to ensure that products are ordered, logged and reported in a timely fashion. Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Enter data and process invoices in Prima
- Maintain unit invoice logs
- Analyze inventory and production results on weekly inventory report
- Order supplies when needed
- Maintain files at the location
- Print menu signs and post updated menus on the campus dining website
- Request promotional materials from the marketing department
- Complete production sheets to print recipes two days prior to use
- Monitor submission of inventory counts and payroll hours by specified weekly deadlines
- Prepare communication materials for the hourly staff including, but not limited to: bulletin boards, schedules, memos, etc.
- Maintain a professional image
- Ability to remain stationary for a period of time
- Repetitive motion is required; involving typing, filing and use of hands and wrists.
- Complete special projects as needed
- Complete any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Unit offices, back-of-house, and other locations on campus.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.