Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Administrative Clerks are responsible for taking and inputting orders from Suite Attendants into Suite Wizard during the event. Clerks are responsible for handling cash and credit cards of all guests and making sure that orders are processed in a timely manner. Great communication and organization skills are required. Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Enter data and process invoices in Suite Wizard
- Efficiency with processing invoices with time constraints
- Maintain unit invoice logs
- Maintain files at the location
- Resonsible for the processing of highly classified and sensitive material
- Maintain a professional image
- Ability to remain stationary for a period of time
- Repetitive motion is required; involving typing, filing and use of hands and wrists.
- Job requires flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Complete special projects as needed
- Complete any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
Unit offices, back-of-house, and other locations on campus.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.