This position is within the Technical Consumer Research team which is part of the Corporate Technical organization. This position will support two R&D related areas: Corporate Technical Consumer Research and ETA functions. One of the primary responsibilities will be in assisting the leadership of these teams and the Category leader in key administrative responsibilities. The role will involve supporting many facets of the day-to-day business for the teams, which include, but are not limited to standard administrative duties. These activities include support in (1) the processing of Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work associated to 3 rd party suppliers, (2) processing and management of purchase orders, accruals and other financially related activities (3) procurement of supplies and services (4) managing complex travel and expense activities; and (5) standard administrative support including setting up meetings, across diverse calendars and the accompanying arrangementsFunction Specific Activities:
- Experience in procurement of supplies and services, including budget and purchase order management. Internal TCCC purchasing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Sharepoint and virtual meeting IT tools ) with advance proficiency in Power Point presentation development.
- Proficiency in communication (written and verbal) with Technical writing skills a plus.
- Proficiency in managing complex travel (international and domestic) and expense activities
- Effective at setting up meetings, across diverse calendars and the accompanying arrangements
- Experience in working with diverse and global teams requiring multiple levels of support.
- Proficiency in time management skills with project management skills a plus.
- Solid project documentation skills with ability to handle competing priorities
- Demonstrates attention to detail, hands-on mind-set, strong follow-through, effective time management and a flexible team player.
- Forward looking - takes initiative to resolve issues before they become a crisis
- Demonstrates a proactive disposition and seeks out and adjusts to feedback
- Provide backup phone coverage, mail distribution, calendar and email support. Calendar management can be highly complex due to the volume of meetings these leaders are involved in. In addition, calendar management includes both internal and external stakeholders from all levels of the organization to include international stakeholders where time zones must be anticipated and included in the scheduling. Email support can be very complex as well, as it entails utilization of independent judgment and action on certain high level and extremely confidential related items.
- Coordinate internal and external meeting logistics (AV, food service, room reservations) as needed including web-ex sessions and #Live Meetings.
- Register, meet, and escort guests throughout the Atlanta Office Complex.
- Provide back-up support to broader administrative team as needed including (coverage due to capacity constraints, vacations, work flow, unexpected out-of-office occurrences etc.)
- Handle new hire orientation process including office setup (office space, equipment, schedules, escorting, etc.).
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
Related Work Experience: At least 2 yearsLeadership Behaviors:Drive Innovation:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders:
Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).Act like an Owner:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.Inspire Others:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.Develop Self and Others:
Develop self and support others development to achieve full potential of the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Resource Knowledge: Knowledge of internal and external tool and resources available to accomplish tasks and achieve results.
- Asset Protection: Knowledge of the importance of ensuring the safety and appropriate utilization of all Company assets. This includes the appropriate use of Company trademarks, logos, assets, terminology and data, treating information confidentially, ensuring employee and workplace safety, and having contingency plans.
- Typing Skills: Ability to accurately type 31-50 words per minute. Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Knowledge Transfer: Ability to learn and train others on the use of Company-related or department-specific equipment and assets. This includes the ability to present information in a logical manner and check for understanding to ensure transfer of knowledge and skills.
- Using Specialized Software Programs: The ability to learn and operate relevant specialized software programs (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office) for creating manuals, brochures, newsletters and project management input/tracking. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases in relevant programs.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.