At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves non - VP department head of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide general office and secretarial support to the Manager or Director, including, typing, transcription, file maintenance, handling inquiries, scheduling meetings and appointments and other office support functions
- Review time sheets and reports and input payroll.
- Monitor budget activities and analyze trends.
- Participate or handle special projects as appropriate.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 3 years of administrative work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of PC and mainframe applications, including Windows, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, EERS, PCARD, TIME, Passport, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and discretion and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated administrative, organizing and planning skills. Demonstrated ability to conduct research, identify data requirements and create research tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and business unit policies procedures and practices.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a high performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust and communicate effectively (written & verbal).
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value.
- Supports a Key Manager or provides support for a department.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster