Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Executive Secretary / Assistant job in Charleston, WV. As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for Office Management, Executive Support and Development and Outreach Support. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant job include:
* Manage professional office operations, serve as liaison to facilities management and support services, as well as maintain office technology
* Executive support by drafting, editing and producing correspondence, memos and reports, research, writing and organize projects
* Recruit, coordinate and oversee volunteers
* Provide Development and Outreach, meeting and planning support
* Degree preferred, BA or AS
* 3 - 4 years of related experience (or 5+ years of experience with no degree)
* Proficiency in Office management, communication skills and MS Office products
* Ability to deal with diverse audiences and sensitivity to special topics
The hours of this position are usually 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Charleston, WV or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.