Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Administrative Manager I is responsible for ensuing daily store operations are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Trains and leads associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
· Coordinates delivery truck deliveries and maintenance.
· May perform a variety of customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties as necessary. · Acts as the contact person for various computer systems such as ASI, JDE, PC, etc.
· Provides feedback to management regarding staff performance evaluations.
· Responsible for the overall operations with regards to freight, shrink, margins and overtime.
· Assures customer confidence is achieved on a consistent basis.
· Ensures associates follow standard safety procedures in order to be in compliance with safety program corporate standards.
· May assume management responsibilities in the absence of the SSC or Stone Manager.
· May perform other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
· Requires high school diploma or GED
· Some college preferred
· Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
· SSC Operating Procedures
· Certified Forklift Operator
· Three or more years of customer service and warehouse experience
· Math skills
· Organization Skills
· “Multi-tasking” abilities
· Time management
· Safety conscious
Other Pertinent Job Information:
· May lift up to 105 pounds
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is the world's largest flooring company, with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We have a military to civilian job translator on our veteran career page. Check it out.