Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care. Position Summary:
The Administrative Nursing Supervisor is a registered nurse.
Reports To: Director, Nursing Department
Supervises: None Administrative Nursing Supervisor PRN PRN/Varied Nursing Administration Qualifications: Position Requirements: Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR card.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, Associate Degree.
- Interacts consistently in a professional, compassionate manner with patients, families, physicians, colleagues, and staff.
- Demonstrates organizational, time-management, and priority-setting skills.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Manages emergencies on the unit quickly and effectively.
- Acts as a change agent to facilitate unit-specific or hospital-wide changes.
- Assures that patient care is delegated appropriately according to State laws and legal practice guidelines.
- Acts as a resource for all nursing staff, students, or other colleagues.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom