Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary:
Responsible for pre-course and course materials; set up, inspection, and tear down of all aspects of the BLC program materials and simulations. Responsibilities include the detailed set up of materials and simulation modules in the meeting rooms according to logistics checklists. This includes the initial set up, all module sets throughout the duration of the program, and the tear down at the conclusion of events. As part of the setting and resetting of the rooms he/she is to make sure the rooms are clean and in an excellent state of repair, adhering to all established BLC standards. In addition, he/she will be responsible for the proper storage, maintenance, inventory of all class materials, props and items, making order recommendations when pars levels are low. He/she is to welcome and greet all guests in a courteous manner. Assists all guests in a cordial and pleasant manner. If he/she is unable to help a guest he/she should summons someone who will be able to assist the guest.
- Prepare pre-course and course materials as assigned by Logistics Manager, this includes using registration system to prepare documents and update daily to include BLC in-house programs and regional programs.
- Attend program precons/postcons, representing Aramark, Conference Services and Logistics in a professional, organized and prepared manner.
- Prepare participant materials as assigned and may include pre-works assessments, shipping materials, submitting print runs, preparing certificates and photos, program CD's for external participants and regional scheduling tasks.
- Sets up the detailed room set up for the programs using the logistics checklists and materials provided.
- Ensures the meeting and breakouts rooms are also stocked and set according to the specifications given by the Conference Planners.
- Makes sure rooms are clean and in perfect working order before a Workshop or Breakout session is to begin. This includes but is not limited to; floors being vacuumed and free of stains, walls being cleaned, windows being clean, trash cans emptied, keeping items stocked, and maintaining assigned storage areas.
- Reports any maintenance items by completing a Work Order to Maintenance.
- Makes sure all Breakouts and Workshop rooms are up to par on all meeting room supplies.
- At the conclusion of each meeting or event, removes the program materials and properly stores them in the designated locations.
- Maintains an accurate and orderly inventory of class props and items in the designated storage areas.
- Reports any shortages and recommends any purchases of replacement props or class items to management.
- Assists any guests by answering their questions. If unable to answer, questions find someone who can.
- Works directly with the Aramark Conference Planning Managers and Instructors to make necessary changes to room set ups and logistical items as course needs change.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Requires a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve the required results.
- One year of administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be able to read, write and clearly speak English.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency, college degree preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to demonstrate detail orientation in all work assignments.
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate strong organization skills.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.