Administrative Senior Associate
This position provides administrative support to Partners and Directors in the Audit Business Unit. This position will require extensive people, communication, organizational, technical and process skills, and the ability to continuously prioritize multiple projects, and have a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products and communications. Reports to the administrative manager and is a member of the Global Services Team.
- Develop, edit and format correspondence, letters, presentations, proposals, spreadsheets, .pdf files using Adobe Professional and newsletters including coordination of distribution.
- Prepare and distribute various communications and types of business reports and perform data analysis and reconciliation as well as summarize trends and provide recommendations.
- Research and document information using various Internet search engines and research sites.
- Facilitate invoices and expense reimbursement forms through coding, approvals and to accounts payable for processing.
- Assist with planning of client or internal meetings, webcasts or conference calls, including scheduling and communication, maintaining information and preparing and distributing materials.
- Provide assistance as it relates to planning and preparations for speaking engagements, committee involvement and events, including creation and preparation of written and spoken materials.
- Provide calendar management for client or business unit meetings, including administration, scheduling, and communication.
- Coordinate travel arrangements through Concur booking tool or travel agents.
- Assist with SharePoint site content management and administration.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests as authorized, keeping them apprised of critical issues.
- Evaluate and encourage process improvement to provide effectiveness and enhance service delivery.
- Utilize tracking systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work is prepared and tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- Minimum of five years administrative experience supporting partners and directors in a professional services and /or consulting firm environment required.
- Bachelor degree preferred in business administration, organizational development or related field or at least five years of executive/administrative assistant experience supporting partners and directors.
- Intermediate-to-Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Outlook and web based applications are required. Working knowledge of CRM, SharePoint and Concur is preferred.
- User expertise of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, MFD’s and LCD projectors.
- Professional presence and exceptional client service skills, exercising a high level of confidentiality in all work products and communications.
- Use knowledge of business and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests as authorized, keeping stakeholders apprised of critical issues.
- Strong business writing skills, including composition, proofing and grammar.
- Highly effective and polished verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to bring thought leadership and creativity to content and design of projects and presentations.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, internal and/or external to the organization.
- Demonstrate openness to new challenges, opportunities and continuous learning with flexibility and easily able to adapt to changes.
- Strategic awareness and business acumen skills.
- Effective project planning and negotiation skills with a high energy level and ability to balance and prioritize projects while leveraging others in order to complete daily responsibilities and projects.
- Ability to understand and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by Crowe, including brand standards and guidelines.
- Ability to guide or assist clients on use of software, tools and processes, including leveraging technology to solve business problems.
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime based upon project work and peak busy times. Estimate an annual average of up to 5% overtime.
- Some potential travel associated with learning courses and annual business group meetings.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
About the Team:
Global Services (GS): Global Services (GS) executes strategies to create an exceptional client experience, greater synergy and high quality support to our people across the firm through a connected group of individuals who are deeply specialized in the areas of office operations, business support, project services, production, real estate, travel and tax processing; aligned geographically or globally.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!