The Supervisor manages the administrative activities of the Firm through scheduling and coordinating projects and special assignments from upper management with subordinate staff, as well as overseeing a staff of 9+ Administrative Assistants in NYC, and virtually in Phoenix. Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs. Position calls for initiative, independence, and compliance.
- Supervise and manage staff of 9+ Administrative Assistants to include scheduling, payroll, employee relations, annual reviews, etc.
- Direct the work of the administrative professional staff ensuring efficiency through effective utilization of assigned resources, evaluating and updating office procedures and devising alternative methods to improve workflow
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day operations of the group, assign work regularly, monitor and review process and accuracy of work and provide technical guidance on more complex issues
- Obtain and provide information related to short and long range objectives, policies, procedures and practices requiring detailed knowledge of department and/or company policies and procedures
- Oversee business process analysis, reporting and control activities
- Screen and interview job applicants and provide orientation and training of new employees: develop training opportunities for incumbents
- Ensure team provides outstanding service to their Executives, while building strong relationships
- Improve the processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR), through improvements as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions • Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- May be called upon to assist with administrative duties and special projects