Administrative House Supervisor (RN), PRN, .001 FTE Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Fort Pierce, FL Facility Description:
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as Certified Primary Stroke Center. Lawnwood's Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and, for 11 years in a row, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Attack by Healthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first - no matter what!
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. The Administrative House Supervisor is:
- Responsible and accountable for patient care rendered house-wide.
- Assures Standards of Practice are met in each department by making rounds every shift.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Ensures that patient care assignments are appropriate for current clinical competence.
- Responds to issues as they arise and follows through with investigation and conclusions.
- Reports and initiates resolution of significant issues and patient complaints.
- Facilitates appropriate patient bed assignments.
- Facilitates incoming, outgoing and intra-hospital patient transfers.
- Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment are available for use.
- Serves as a resource person for Staffing Coordinators and Assistants in staffing decisions.
- Displays positive customer service behaviors.
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-friendly atmosphere.
- Graduate of a formal nursing training program
- FL RN Licensure
- At least 5 years experience as an acute care RN preferred
- Previous leadership preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom