Cintas is currently looking for an Administrative Support partner to perform administrative and data entry duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and maintaining accurate databases; performing data entry, word processing and other data management functions; developing advanced financial and business statistics spreadsheets; preparing various reports; completing projects as assigned; sending department communications; and performing other administrative tasks as required.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum two years administrative experience required
• Minimum two years data entry experience required
• Advanced proficiency with computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Our Administrative Assistants enjoys:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Administration, General Office & Clerical
Employee Status: Temporary
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.