Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Operating under limited supervision, provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a manager of multiple staff in a business unit or corporate office. Maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and meeting materials. Assist in creating administrative practices for use by the office. May provide guidance to department administrative employees.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more managers or an office. Schedule meetings, appointments, and/or travel.
- Prepare documents and presentations. Maintain records. Respond to client queries.
- Assist in maintaining a budget or providing similar administrative support.
- Input or maintain data. Prepare or assist in preparing analyses and reports.
- Support use of technology by the unit or office and interact with technical support, logistics, and purchasing functions within the company.
- Assist in creating administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- May perform in a lead capacity in coordinating work among multiple managers or offices.
- May provide guidance and support to less experienced administrative employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Previous experience performing complex administrative functions such as scheduling meetings, appointments, and/or travel
- Prior experience preparing documents/presentations, maintaining a budget, analysis and reporting
- Support use of technology by the unit or office and interact with technical support, logistics, and purchasing functions within the company
- Assist in creating administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency
- May perform in a lead capacity in coordinating work among multiple managers or offices
- May provide guidance and support to less experienced administrative employees
- Experience supporting executive teams with diverse priorities helpful
- Internet Search skills helpful
- Must have experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation .
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.