Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes a variety of atypical assignments, as needed. Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.Key Responsibilities
- Prepares letters, memos, reports and presentation material using appropriate software. Composes correspondence as required and determines most effective formats for charts, presentations, etc.
- Screens phone calls and where possible, immediately deals with issues/requests on behalf of the person(s) supported (as authorized).
- Set up meetings, video conferences, and conference calls on/off-side as needed.
- Maintains individual calendars (electronic) as needed for appointments and meetings.
- Receives, organizes, and distributes daily mail and immediately deals with issues/request on behalf of the person(s) supported (as authorized).
- Makes travel arrangements, via the Corporate Travel department.
- May coordinate special arrangements, such as tours for visiting VIPs, award ceremonies, conferences, or moves.
- Executes special research and data analysis tasks. Runs reports and ensures data accuracy. Participates in creating and/or creates departmental procedures and documentation. Performs other special project work.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.