Administrative Support - Intel Contract Employee position Job Description
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are nontechnical in nature.
U. S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Teamwork skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to self-manage and function with minimal supervision in an interrupt-driven environment
- Must have the permanent unrestricted right to work in the US.
- 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- 5 years of experience in MS Office tools including SharePoint and PowerPoint.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience working on an administrative team and supporting large manufacturing groups/teams globally.
- Experience with calendaring/scheduling.
- Excellent customer service.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.