Has advanced and specialized expertise in an analytical/scientific method or operational process, typically developed through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes assignments and facilitates the work activities of others; may coordinate work beyond own area. Proposes improvements to processes and methods. Acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others but is not a supervisor. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. Key Responsibilities
- Uses extensive knowledge of the Executive's priorities and business practices to routinely and directly respond to daily issues/requests as authorized.
- Maintains individual calendars (electronic) and with little Executive input schedules/re-schedules appointments and meetings, using knowledge and judgment of the Executives priorities and business practices/procedures.
- Frequently, executes special research or continuous research and data analysis tasks and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Types and composes letters and memos, reports and presentation material using appropriate software.
- Screens phone calls and where possible, immediately deals with issues/requests on behalf of the Executive (as authorized) and records messages, or forwards calls to the appropriate person/department.
- Makes travel arrangements, via the Corporate Travel department.
- May coordinate special arrangements, such as tours for visiting VIPs, award ceremonies, conferences, or moves.
- Executes special research and data analysis tasks. Runs reports and ensures data accuracy. Participates in creating and/or creates departmental procedures and documentation. Performs other special project work.
- Has developed advanced specialized expertise within a analytical/scientific area to perform the most complex work
- Has a good understanding of how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- May act as a lead for the team, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Exercises judgment, based on previous experience, practices and precedents, to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
- High School Diploma/GED
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.