Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Administrative Support/Customer Service Representative job in Bennington, VT. As an Administrative Support/Customer Service Representative you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Support/Customer Service Representative job include:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Constant contact with customers
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
• High School education or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• 1-3 years proven office experience
• MS Office
• Adobe, Windows Media helpful
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Support/Customer Service Representative Bennington, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.