Proficient in use of personal computers, computer networks, and basic applications, i.e., MS Office products, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Able to quickly learn a variety of GSK computer business systems.
-Has learning agility to learn new computer applications.
-Ability to prioritize workload to ensure all assignments are completed in a time-appropriate manner.
- Team player with good listening skills and ability to work unsupervised.
-Ability to maintain good record and/or files of activities as appropriate.
-Experienced communication skills, since role requires interacting with multiple departments and external parties.
-Maintains discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive/ confidential information.
Associates Degree (preferred)
• Manages and coordinates appointment schedules, task deadlines and support to strategic planning for Directors and their managers.
• Schedules meetings and appointments including the reservation of meeting rooms and IT resources.
• Processes expense reports for Directors, Managers, and department staff.
• Prepares agendas and documents for coordination of meetings.
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries for domestic and foreign travel.
• Maintains electronic departmental files, such as: organizational charts, vacation schedules, financial reports, and meeting minutes.
• Monitors office operating expenses against department budgets.
• Supports departmental personnel processes and handles confidential personnel material for: recruitment, terminations, promotions, impact rewards, performance reviews.
• Advises/instructs staff of current and revised administrative policies directed by the department, division, and GSK corporate.
• Coordinates recruiting activities including scheduling of candidate interview schedules and candidate travel.
• Coordinates office space for new employees and relocations.
• Manages purchase of office supplies and other office-related department materials.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.