A Super Opportunity Awaits You!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products is seeking a Western Zone Administrator in Draper, Utah.
Known locally and nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
• Provides administrative support for Zone Office by maintaining records and tracking information; preparing reports and coordinating activities.
• Interfaces regularly with Plant and Engineering personnel
• Coordinates meeting and training logistics (off-site and in office); often includes planning/coordinating dinners, receptions as needed
• Maintains hard copies and electronic filing, as requested
• Maintains personnel schedules
• Arranges travel (includes booking international and domestic flights, hotel. accommodations, rental cars, etc.)
• Assists in preparing presentations, proposals, training courses including assessments
• Prepares monthly expense reports as requested.
• Produces reports using AL applications as requested.
• Reviews expense reports prior to obtaining authorized signatures.
• Processes confidential personnel paperwork with a very high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting supply orders; verifying receipt of supplies evaluating new products.
• Conserves Executive's time by reading, resetting, routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; disseminating information; initiating telecommunications; planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
• Issues PO's using Oracle application and submits monthly detail for P-card expenditures; tracks and reports expense allocations per budgets.
• Contributes to additional duties and special projects as assigned.
• Sorts mail
• Routes calls
Safety & Compliance:
• Reports regulatory compliance issues and concerns to supervisor, HSE Specialist/Manager as appropriate
• Supports and participates in the HSEQ & RM programs and objectives established by the entity
• Contributes to company's objective of zero accidents
• Ensures safety standards are followed on a daily basis
• 100% attendance at required safety meetings
• Maintains EPA compliance documentation per regulations
• High School diploma or GED required; Associate's degree preferred
• 5 plus years Administrative work experience in an office environment
• Exceptional organizational and computer skills (must be highly proficient with MS Office/Google applications); has the ability to learn new computer applications quickly
• Detail-oriented; excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including follow-through skills; ability to work well with frequent interruptions; strong interpersonal skills; solution-oriented; team player; positive attitude a must.
• Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs; is self directed and takes an assignment to the next level (pro-active approach).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.