Note: 4 Openings Available
The Business Services leave and Accommodations Administrator processes transactional tasks for Business Services Disability Case Manager in compliance with policies and procedures. This role will be responsible for any state for insurance agency for regarding verification of employment, initiating of case management case escalation to the Consultant, wage report production, HRIS system updates and maintaining reporting out to the business. This role will also work at the facility level as a point of contact or reference for general questions and escalation to the Consultant. The Business Services Leave and Accommodations Administrator is responsible for assisting the Disability Case Manager with other tactical work outlined within process improvement and implementation. This role may collaborate with the third party administrators, vendors, Legal, Managers, HR Services and Centers of Expertise as needed.
Operational Delivery & Execution
- Reporting to the Disability Management Supervisor, the Leave of Absence Administrator will initiate all Leave of Absence (LOA) cases for the Disability Case Manager (Family Medical Leave, Other Medical, Military, Worker’s Compensation and Accommodation).
- Ensure that proper updates are made to the HRIS and Case Management database within specified Service Level Agreement.
- Process all LOA requests in accordance with the Disability Management protocols and Federal and State regulations, production of wage reports for Vendor and also assist in collecting/providing any state required forms and mailings.
- Leave Administrator will provide reporting metrics to the business
- Leave Administrator must have a good understanding and be able to interpret state and local laws, Federal laws and practices regarding Family Medical Leave & ADA.
- When necessary, needs to partner with the business, employee and the Disability Case Manager on Leave of Absences processes and reporting.
- Ability to establish rapport with all levels of employees and must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining and protecting personal health information. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and abide by HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Resolve and respond to LOA inquiries received via telephone calls and e-mail in accordance with current standards and protocols.
- Provide support to the team in times of high volumes, staffing shortage, etc.
Education Minimum Required: High School Diploma
Education Preferred Level: College coursework or 2 plus years in Disability and Accommodations Administration plans preferred
Experience Minimum Required:
- 2 years in Disability and Accommodations Administration plans
- 2 years customer service experience in a customer contact center
- Case management system experience
- Experience in handling sensitive confidential information.
Experience Preferred Level:
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Experience in Disability and Accommodation Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer Service and Disability Administration experience
Skills Minimum Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
- Must work well, both independently and with a team.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to recognize and handle sensitive confidential information
Skills Preferred Level:
- Proficient in specialized computer programs and applications
- Bilingual(French/English), (Spanish/English) preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.