Airgas, Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
D&D Power / RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of generators, light towers, welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 70,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 70 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Manager, the incumbent is involved in all facets of a satellite operation. Major tasks groups include sales, administration, shipping/receiving, repairs and maintenance of equipment.
We are looking for a Rental Coordinator who:
• Ensures accurate and timely data entry of various items including: inventory, quotes, equipment repair records and invoices.
• Provide excellent customer service to all accounts
• Provide timely follow-up to customer's requests.
• Communicate daily with outside sales on inquiries/orders received.
• Ensure proper generation of rental agreements and associated documents.
• Arrange for couriers and organize filing.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Ensure employee time sheets are prepared bi-weekly for payroll.
• Communicates with the field with necessary logistics information regarding shipments and returns and orders
• Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problem
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Greater than 1 year but up to 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Good Organization skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds'
• Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, and documents as required. Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
• Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one group situations, and over the telephone.
• Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.