Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 2096285928
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant job in Lafayette, IN. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for duties as listed below. Please read the responsibilities and qualification and then scroll down to the instruction on how to apply to Adecco.
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
* Assist office manager with payroll, scheduling and dispatch.
* Work in a small team environment but must be able to learn all processes to work on own from time to time.
* Take thorough notes to refer back to on processes that are used less frequently
* Must be willing to take on new responsibilities as needed
* Prior office clerical experience with payroll, data entry
* Microsoft Office Word, Excel
* Prior experience in transportation industry with scheduling and dispatching is a plus
This is a full-time job working Monday through Friday 40 hours a week. This is a casual attire environment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
To be considered for this administrative assistant job in Lafayette, IN, please visit our website www.adeccousa.com and follow the instructions to create a profile. Please enter 5786 as the office locator ID and then select Lafayette, IN.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled