We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! Job Summary
The AEM developer will support development efforts and launch activities related to the Farmers.com and a broader range of technical tasks supporting Digital Marketing and Marketing IT team activities.
Essential Job Functions
Participates in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for Farmers.com. Will work with Marketing Content Managers and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design and development. Required Skills:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of Adobe AEM experience
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud Products preferred
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus. Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment is a must.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate controlled office environment.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
Minimum 3-4 years related experience is required
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
A little about us: