- 1 to 3 years of experience with Adobe Target (formerly Test and Target);
- QA Experience within Target, Optimizely , VWO test setup;
- Expertise in Web analytics tools (Omniture SiteCatalyst & Discover, Google Analytics 360) strongly preferred;
- Experience reporting on test results, creating test data ad-hoc, deep dives;
- eCommerce experience a plus. Omnichannel reporting experience also a plus;
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. Advanced database or business intelligence experience a plus;
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking implementation methodology;
- Familiarity with agile methodology as well as waterfall;
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution/project release;
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- QA Testing Variation in dev and production environment
- Ensure data capture and differentiation amongst testing variations
- Ensure cross-browser and cross device compatibility or exclusions
- Report on possible impact to user experience
- Run compatibility tests
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: This role is responsible for QA, implementation and testing of the web platform optimization efforts supporting Ecommerce, Digital Analytics departments. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.