McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Adoption & Change Management Lead
The Workforce Technology team is seeking an Adoption and Change Management Lead to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Adoption and Change Management Lead will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the technology changes that impact the entire workforce.
What You Bring:
You have a background in change management and instructional design, geek out about the latest technologies, and believe that no experience is perfect unless it delights customers in ways they never knew were important – but now can’t live without. You have an exuberant passion for the power of strategic design and an “anything’s possible” mindset. You’re proud of your work, your skill, your experience and your expertise, and you want to be part of something great.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- A solid understanding of adult learning theory
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to take complex processes and technologies and reinterpret them in a simple, easy-to-understand way
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
What you’ll do:
Lead change management activities
- Apply a change management strategy and process to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
Support communication efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Create engaging communications with language that closely aligns to the voice of the team.
Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
Support training efforts
- Create self-guided eLearning content that's engaging and interesting, with the ability to load the finished product into an LMS.
- Provide input, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Utilize a diverse set of tools to deliver what is needed to support a program, including audio, video, and interactive web content.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Advocate and be the voice of the customer
- Utilize Design Thinking techniques to deliver customer-driven solutions
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- High proficiency in graphic design and knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite
- High proficiency in video creation and production – from filming and shot design, to editing and producing a great final product
- Moderate proficiency in HTML5 and CSS
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with change management
- At least 3 years of experience in user experience design
- 5+ years of experience with change management
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design
- 5+ years of project management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.