Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Overall responsibility for the experienced delivery and management of data analytics for internal audit assignments to ensure that all business risks are anticipated, recognized, and appropriately managed before they can adversely affect the company.
• Support the program owner in executing on the strategy of the data analytics program.
• Identify new analytics opportunities that are in line with the strategy.
• Lead and develop analytics to assess data and provide quantitative and qualitative indicators of risk.
• Leads and develops programs and scripts using various industry standard tools to automate transaction testing and global, strategic audit automation for business or IT processes and enterprise financial practices
• Prepares reports of audit findings for business managers, and proposes recommendations
• Participates consultatively in implementing changes to the extent possible.
• Lead and manage a highly motivated team of on-shore and off-shore data analysts
Analytics reviews may be conducted in specialized areas, such as insurance, financial products and services, investments portfolios, accounting & financial reporting, actuarial, IT, or international operations, requiring specific knowledge pertaining to insurance and investments products, operational and financial processes, policies or regulations governing areas being audited.
The Data Analytics Senior Manager is responsible for leading/participating in discussions with Senior Management, regarding Analytics planning and reviews.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 59902