The Advanced Advisor Development department is responsible for delivering training and development solutions for Financial Advisors through live programs & events, coaching engagements, designations and online learning. The Online Learning and Development team within Advanced Advisor Development is responsible for driving the online learning and development strategy (also known as Elevate - Practice Management e-University), and delivering customized learning plans for Financial Advisors, focused on client engagement and practice management. The Content Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects within the Online Learning & Development team. This individual will assist in the development, review and maintenance of training materials.
• The sourcing & development of content for Practice Management e-University, in partnership with Consultants, Global Partners, and internal stakeholders. This includes collaborating on the creation of modules, as well as collecting additional resources as supplemental materials to reinforce learning concepts.
• Reviewing and providing feedback on select online training modules to ensure the concepts and quality of content align to the various development needs of Financial Advisors.
• Working with multiple vendors and internal stakeholders to digitize existing content to launch on the online learning platform
• Ensuring content aligns to the learning taxonomy and diagnostics to provide customized learning plans for advisors
• Partnering with the events team, coaching and designations to ensure content design aligns with overall learning strategy
• Point of contact for questions from Financial Advisors, Field Management and Home Office
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extremely organized and possess a high attention to detail
• Experienced in managing multiple projects with different objectives and timelines
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Creative thinker.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of constituencies
• Required computer skills include Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word and SharePoint
• College degree required
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.