The Advanced Advisor Development department is responsible for delivering training and development solutions for Financial Advisors through live programs & events, coaching engagements, designations and online learning. The Online Learning and Development team within Advanced Advisor Development is responsible for driving the online learning and development strategy (also known as Elevate - Practice Management e-University), and delivering customized learning plans for Financial Advisors, focused on client engagement and practice management. The Online Course Manager will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects within the Online Learning & Development team. This individual will assist in the development, review and maintenance of training materials.
• The sourcing & development of content for Practice Management e-University, in partnership with Consultants, external asset management partners, and internal stakeholders. This includes collaborating on the creation of modules, as well as collecting additional resources as supplemental materials to reinforce learning concepts.
• Reviewing and providing feedback on select online training modules to ensure the concepts and quality of content align to the various development needs of Financial Advisors.
• Working with multiple vendors and internal stakeholders to digitize existing content to launch on the online learning platform
• Ensuring content aligns to the learning taxonomy and diagnostics to provide customized learning plans for advisors
• Partnering with the events team, coaching and designations to ensure content design aligns with overall learning strategy
• Point of contact for questions from Financial Advisors, Field Management and Home Office
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extremely organized and possess a high attention to detail
• Experienced in managing multiple projects with different objectives and timelines
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Creative thinker.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of constituencies
• Required computer skills include Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word and SharePoint
• College degree required
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.