- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in admin, configuration, or development in Linux environment (RHEL preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Analytics Modeling development in Python or C++
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Data/Technical Architect for a Data Analytics project in at least one of the following:
- Apache Hadoop Framework (e.g. Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, etc.)
- Machine/Deep Learning
- Experience in full lifecycle implementation from requirement analysis, platform/tools selection technical architecture design, application design, development, testing, and deployment definition.
- Willingness to learn and/or evaluate new technologies to be incorporated into solution portfolio
- Experience with Cloud Computing Platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Based Analytics / Big Data offerings. (e.g. Amazon Elastic MapReduce, Redshift. Azure HDInsight, etc.)
- Experience in web based application development
- Extensive experience in Open-Source software (selection, integrate, and distribution)
- Makes independent decisions in area of responsibility
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Able to lead/manage medium to large work effort and/or team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent team works and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to meet clients or teams face-to-face.
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.