General Statement of Duties:
The Advanced Clinicals Analyst II is an RN that is the facility electronic healthcare record (EHR) resource for physicians, nursing, and all other hospital staff. He/she participates in the development and execution of EHR training efforts and user troubleshooting. Coordinates and facilitates evidence based order set reviews.Essential Job Functions:
Qualifications: Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
- Assists in implementation and support, including the development and deployment of training, related to the EHR.
- Collaborates with staff, nurses, directors, IS team members, and physicians to assist with process improvement opportunities related to the EHR.
- Audits and prepares reports of the electronic health record using tools for data collection and reporting of CPOE, PDOC, and other EHR projects.
- Reviews Evidenced Based Order Sets for efficiency and clinical suitability. Will also review order sets in conjunction with Nursing Staff and Physicians to ensure appropriate functionality.
- Triage, research, and follow-up on escalated issues and concerns related to the EHR.
- Performs E-Sig tasks, including oversight of licensed components related to E-Sig.
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required
- Education: Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program
- Experience: 5 years of clinical nursing hospital experience.
- Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Familiar in the use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Meditech order entry required.
- Preferred: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
: RN License to practice professional registered nursing in the state of Texas.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom